Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Bryce Perkins

August 09, 2021 05:27AM
RamsAl48
Anybody watching Bryce Perkins in camp? How does he look? Seems like Wolford is getting all the 2nd string practice throws. He is wearing Goff's old number #16 since Ramsey took #5.

Does he have a chance to be the future starting QB in 3-5 years?

I am looking forward to seeing him play in Preseason. You really can't tell too much in a preseason game but it is what it is. He just might surprise us!

If the Wolf isn't ready by the last preseason game, it will be interesting to see what they do if Perkins lights it up the first 3 preseason games.

As for the Wolf, I don't know how anyone can get a feel for him after only 1 game (Arizona) that the the team wasn't prepared for him. IMO, the Wolf didn't "win" that Az game he just didn't lose it for us. The Az D was not ready for a mobile QB in McVay's O. Shitattle was ready and the Wolf didn't last very long. IMO, we don't win that Shitattle game if the Wolf plays the whole game. Shitattle game planned for his running and made him pay.

1 game and 1 series is all we got of the Wolf to judge him and I saw nothing that led me to believe he is the future backup QB of our Rams. There is a reason he wasn't on another team. The knock on him is he can't make all the throws at this level and doesn't have the size to be a running QB without getting hurt. He can have all the leadership qualities in the world but if he can't make the throws...it doesn't matter. JMO

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2021 05:30AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bryce Perkins

RamsAl48972August 06, 2021 02:37PM

You're about to see a lot of Perkins in preseason

merlin244August 06, 2021 04:54PM

Losing Wolford for 10 days or 2 weeks is what it is.

Anonymous User221August 06, 2021 05:12PM

Re: Losing Wolford for 10 days or 2 weeks is what it is.

RamsAl48214August 06, 2021 06:37PM

10 days is a minimum

HornsUpRamily!127August 07, 2021 05:20AM

3rd preseason game

LMU93120August 09, 2021 04:41AM

For me, I have no problem with that....this IMO is an ideal....

roman18143August 07, 2021 05:29AM

Liked Bryce Perkins at Virginia

den-the-coach169August 07, 2021 06:03AM

Re: Bryce Perkins

Ramsdude138August 09, 2021 05:27AM