Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New OL Coach

August 05, 2021 07:38AM
I find it interesting that the right decision was made on Demby as soon as Carberry returned. Also I understand why McVay is excited about getting a new OL Coach in there. He had to be tired of Kromes playing favorites. Well maybe now Kromes has time to have a few brewskies with his boy Demby and reminisce about the good 'ol days.

Also made a mental note that they had Anchrum at LT2 spot yesterday which is another interesting coincidence timed with Carberry's return. Not the biggest deal or anything and Kromes had talked up Anchrum as a potential LT this past offseason, but supplanting Boom to the right side with Anchrum on the left is interesting. As a guy who doesn't believe Boom is appreciably better than he was as the guy out there getting ragdolled at OG, I am glad to see them taking a look at Anchrum and maybe letting him push Boom a bit in that swing OT role.

IMO Anchrum at least pushing there is important because Boom is gone after the season.

Lastly my hope here is that they have an interior swing option ready too. In other words if we need an OG at any point I hope it's not Boom. He's just too light in the pants. I get him as the primary swing option at tackle, or at least at LT. But outside that no thanks.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

McVay encouraged by OL, but ‘still a long, long way to go’…

Rams43370August 05, 2021 07:07AM

New OL Coach

merlin211August 05, 2021 07:38AM

Good points, also....

roman18183August 05, 2021 08:20AM

QB a big piece of that pie I think

merlin152August 05, 2021 03:24PM

Bubbaramfan with a couple of camp positive observations about Brian Allen…

Rams43226August 05, 2021 09:19AM

Re: Bubbaramfan with a couple of camp positive observations about Brian Allen…

joram170August 06, 2021 06:20AM

Allen

LMU93124August 06, 2021 06:46AM