Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A Couple Of Quick Adds

July 29, 2021 01:08PM
A Terrell Lewis Sighting! It was nice to see him taking his reps with the 1s and the 2s. The guy is a behemoth!! He stands out amount the LBs because he is so damn tall. I hope he stays healthy this year.

Earnest Jones is also huge. He looks very comfortable roaming the middle. It may take a bit for him to get in the starting line-up, but once he does he is going to be there for a long time. He has all the tools.

Trishton Jackson. I swear this kid can play. I don't know if he can make the final roster, but I bet he has a bunch of memorable plays in preseason. He is so smooth.

The crowd was great yesterday. So nice to see so many fans and so many parents with their kids. The Rams have to build the next generation of Rams fans in SoCal, and yesterday was a good sign.

I was disappointed Jacob Harris could not run yesterday. I hope he gets on the field soon. He was the only player I noticed (besides Tu Tu) that wasn't out there practicing.

There was a huge collision right in front of us between Higbee and the Wr coach where the both went down in a heap. Higs picked up the coach after, and they were both ok, but you could see it was quite a collision.

Isiah 58
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

An AMAZING camp report from theduke…

Rams43617July 29, 2021 09:53AM

Re: An AMAZING camp report from theduke…

AlbaNY_Ram217July 29, 2021 11:04AM

GREAT Report !

ramBRO170July 29, 2021 12:53PM

A Couple Of Quick Adds

LBRamsFan296July 29, 2021 01:08PM

Detroit should trade for Trishton Jackson

BigGame81175July 29, 2021 02:46PM