Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Good article with excellent graphics showcasing LA Rams Matthew Stafford

July 26, 2021 11:19AM
Here's a nice article stuffed with good tables, visual graphics, and more about Matthew Stafford's career and why he is a huge boost to LA Rams offense. I particularly smiled when I saw how accurate he is on the deep ball passing. I enjoyed it, and hope you will too.

"It’s been one hell of a career for former Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford. Now, in his first season away from Detroit, the critics don’t believe he is an upgrade to the Rams offense.

Matthew Stafford spent his first twelve NFL seasons with the Detroit Lions. The first overall selection from Georgia in the 2009 NFL Draft, Stafford has developed into one of the more consistent NFL quarterbacks. With almost no support from the run game his entire career, the Lions’ offense has relied heavily on Stafford to throw them to victory. In fact, in 2012, he set an NFL record with 727 passing attempts in a single season. He’s been there, too – missing only eight games in the last decade.

The Los Angeles Rams sent their former first overall quarterback, Jared Goff, to the Detroit Lions with some change for Stafford. The move, heralded by Rams faithful, has been mostly criticized in the national media ranks. Most analysts who are critical believe that the upgrade from Goff to Stafford isn’t substantial enough to raise the level of the Rams offense..."

[nflsapient.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2021 11:20AM by HornsUpRamily!.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Good article with excellent graphics showcasing LA Rams Matthew Stafford

HornsUpRamily!280July 26, 2021 11:19AM

Good one for training camp...

HornsUpRamily!135July 26, 2021 01:24PM

Re: Good article with excellent graphics showcasing LA Rams Matthew Stafford

cool_hand_luke158July 26, 2021 06:09PM