Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Watch: Eric Dickerson, Rams legends see throwback uniforms for first time

July 13, 2021 09:16AM
[theramswire.usatoday.com]

Cameron DaSilva
July 13, 2021 10:38 am PT
The Los Angeles Rams left a lot of people surprised last year when they opted not to unveil a white jersey as part of their complete brand refresh. Instead, they went with a blue jersey and an off-white uniform they called “Bone.”

Fans, football analysts and Rams legends were all disappointed by the uniform set, with Eric Dickerson being especially vocal about the questionable design.

Well, things are different this time around. The Rams revealed their alternate uniforms Tuesday, paying homage to the teams from the 1980s and the group that won Super Bowl XXXIV over the Titans. Not surprisingly, legends are much more supportive of this classic white look.

The Rams shared a video showing the immediate reactions to the jerseys from legends such as Dickerson, Jim Everett, Marshall Faulk, Torry Holt, Isaac Bruce and others. They all seem to really dig the throwback jerseys; Everett even gave the mannequin a hug and said, “Oh, I love you.”

“A fusion of the old and new.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

BerendsenRam374July 13, 2021 09:16AM

Look: Rams unveil white 'modern throwback' uniforms

BerendsenRam134July 13, 2021 09:29AM

I'll be shocked if this jersey doesn't outsell all the others by a landslide

max124July 13, 2021 09:48AM

Re: I'll be shocked if this jersey doesn't outsell all the others by a landslide

nicecatchellard129July 13, 2021 11:03AM