Advanced

Matthew Stafford named as NFL’s most underrated player

July 12, 2021 09:43AM
[www.turfshowtimes.com]

By Kenneth Arthur@KennethArthuRS Jul 12, 2021, 1:04pm CDT

All sharing options
Cleveland Browns v Detroit Lions

The NFL Network posted another Zoom conference call as a TV show this week and the subject on Monday: Who are the NFL’s most underrated players?

Over the weekend, NFL Network analyst Bucky Brooks had Matthew Stafford as his most underrated player in the league, ahead of cornerback JC Jackson, linebacker Jerome Baker, tight end Robert Tonyan, and linebacker Haason Reddick. NFL Network’s Peter Schrager also noted that former Rams guard Rodger Saffold is also one of the most underrated players in the NFL now that he’s on the Titans.

I sincerely do not know why NFL Network wants to block people from embedding their videos so that writers can give them more views. The highlights, I guess I can understand. Not being able to promote their network programming and YouTube clips with <3000 views? I can’t figure that one out.

Anyways, here is the clip of Stafford being atop Bucky Brooks’ list of the most underrated players in the NFL entering the 2021 season, but you have to click on it to watch it.

Bucky Brooks has long been a fan of Stafford’s, as last offseason he cited that Stafford would be the best version of himself in 2020 and that the Lions could surprise the league because of it. Stafford was great, but Detroit underwhelmed. Now he’s on the LA Rams, which will make it especially difficult to be underrated again.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Matthew Stafford ranked among top 10 quarterbacks in the NFL

BerendsenRam212July 12, 2021 09:24AM

BerendsenRam129July 12, 2021 09:43AM

that's about where I'd rank him too

LMU93117July 13, 2021 04:41AM

Re: that's about where I'd rank him too

Rams4361July 13, 2021 05:35AM