Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: So.... what he's been lacking is motivation?

June 17, 2021 01:00PM
RockRam
I get the hope. But Goff has been on a playoff caliber team since his 2nd year in the league. Detroit is trying to rebuild. Apples to oranges. Goff has nothing around him in Detroit like he had in LA.

And no size of a chip on his shoulder is going to stop the turnovers from not feeling the rush and fumbling. Perhaps the INTs can be lessened (some of those INTs weren't his fault, but that's the case with most QBs INT stats).

I wish him the best. But it would have to be one heck of a turnaround to meet the expectations Holmes seems to be setting for him. And, in an interview, Holmes says straight out that if a QB they liked had been there when they picked, they would have taken him. Not a very big vote of confidence.

I think you are underestimating what he has around him...Swift and Williams are pretty good RB's, he has one of the best young TE's and one of the best young OL's. His WR's tho are not very experienced ....they should have went after Julio

Considering what Lynn did with Herbert last year I wouldn't be surprised if Goff gets them more wins than they've had lately....not a very high bar to clear, but I wouldn't be shocked to see an improved Lions team

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Brad Holmes: I know Jared Goff has a chip on his shoulder this year

BerendsenRam301June 17, 2021 09:47AM

As well he should

NewMexicoRam122June 17, 2021 10:37AM

So.... what he's been lacking is motivation?

RockRam125June 17, 2021 12:21PM

SoCalRAMatic91June 17, 2021 12:56PM

Rampage2K-134June 17, 2021 01:00PM

Re: Brad Holmes: I know Jared Goff has a chip on his shoulder this year

BerendsenRam121June 17, 2021 12:59PM