Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Watch: Rams rookies pick dream dinner guests, from Andrew Whitworth to Tupac

June 09, 2021 10:04AM
BerendsenRam
[theramswire.usatoday.com]

Here ya go...

Watch: Rams rookies pick dream dinner guests, from Andrew Whitworth to Tupac

Cameron DaSilva
June 9, 2021 10:43 am PT

The Rams’ rookies are still getting acclimated to the NFL after being drafted less than two months ago, but we’ve already heard plenty of good things about the likes of Tutu Atwell and Jacob Harris.

Bobby Brown III has established himself as one of the funniest players on the team already, too, while Jake Funk has the mindset and mentality to overcome any and all hurdles.

As part of their introduction to Rams fans, the team’s rookies were asked to pick their dream dinner guests. They could pick someone who is still alive or already dead, which led to some interesting answers. Max Pircher picked Andrew Whitworth because of all that he can learn from the veteran, while the other responses ranged from Tupac to Muhammad Ali to Von Miller and Conor McGregor.

See their answers in the video below.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Watch: Rams rookies pick dream dinner guests, from Andrew Whitworth to Tupac

BerendsenRam138June 09, 2021 09:24AM

Re: Watch: Rams rookies pick dream dinner guests, from Andrew Whitworth to Tupac

Ramsdude76June 09, 2021 10:04AM