Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: So many things to like with Garett

June 06, 2021 08:35AM
Killrazor
merlin
High end production first off. Which I am a huge fan of. I don't care that it was a lesser level. If a great player plays at that level in college you would hope he does what Garrett did which is blow that league up.

Focused on getting better. This is a smart player you can tell he's got a good feel for what he has to do. And he's driven.

Feels weird to be high on so many of these round 4-7 guys in this draft but it is what it is. I'm high on this guy. I think he is going to stick on this team. And I think he has the upside to help us.
))))

That's the spirit!

After the draft was over, I had a feeling we crapped the bed with the entire thing. Amazing how just taking a little time to learn about who we selected can make us Rams fans feel better.

When we peel away the layers and learn what made each player valuable in the eyes of our scouting department, it could reveal a few diamonds in a perceived batch of coal.

Garett has potential for sure, the hunger is there, and the game tape doesn't lie. If he can translate some of his skills to the next level, we might have a steal.

I know that we hear that all the time about late round players but Garett was SO dominating at his college, it makes you feel that he really has a shot to pull it off.

Yeah and it's weird because there's so many guys I like in that 4-7 round group. Statistically speaking most should not stick with us, just where they were drafted. But Brown / Rochell / Harris was a fantastic haul in round 4. Funk's film is outstanding it's just those knees which, well, who knows. And I really like Chris Garrett.

My only concern with him is his bottom half. I think the guy needs a ton of squat and strength work. When he played in the Hula Bowl the OTs just pushed down on him and it seemed to cause him some probs. Could also just be the size adjustment though, since he did play at that lower level of competition. But I'd have an aggressive lower half workout program on tap for him if I were the Rams.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Chris Garrett Talks Adjusting To NFL-Level Play | One-on-One

RamBill454June 05, 2021 04:13PM

So many things to like with Garett

merlin282June 05, 2021 08:01PM

Killrazor195June 06, 2021 12:36AM

merlin230June 06, 2021 08:35AM

Killrazor149June 07, 2021 01:08AM

This.