Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Kurt Warner Film Study of Aaron Donald

May 21, 2021 01:19PM
zn
I get the impression from this video that whathizname, this Rams Erin Donner guy, is pretty good.

Yup! First ballot HOF'er for sure!!! Makes you wonder how much better he could be if he was a few inches taller, but then again, maybe his current height is one of his advantages!

There isn't much to not like about AD. His temper gets the best of him some times but I like that. The man has a passion for the game and wants to be the BEST...and I think he is. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Kurt Warner Film Study of Aaron Donald

Axl544May 21, 2021 07:53AM

zn163May 21, 2021 11:19AM

BerendsenRam156May 21, 2021 11:51AM

zn100May 21, 2021 04:12PM

Ramsdude236May 21, 2021 01:19PM

One area he really improved this past year too...

merlin146May 21, 2021 04:27PM