Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: It's a neat trick to be that young, and that good

May 18, 2021 08:24AM
RockRam
Rams are among the Superbowl favorites, and this with the youngest team in the league. That is not easy to do. But it is clearly by design.

The trick, I think, is getting the ball rolling. Too often the younger teams are the really bad teams. And the idea is that someday they'll get better.

But to get that core of really good players and a pipeline filled with young guys that are put into a developmental cycle is excellent and it creates something sustainable.

Yeah and I will admit I was waiting for the Rams to finish up the offseason by plugging their holes before I let myself grade things. A couple months ago things looked a little more shaky particularly at 5T with Brock & Fox leaving.

But they did a great job filling those roster holes IMO. I cannot wait to get a look at B Brown in preseason, he has the potential to be the kind of pick that single handedly makes a draft. They got more physical up front which was badly needed, that was part of the reason they have wilted every year in the playoffs. They got better at QB which was another reason they wilted every year in the playoffs.

This team has exceptional balance across the board. They are one of a handful of teams that have a true shot for things to come together. From there why not us. This is going to be our year IMO.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams have the youngest roster in the NFL heading into 2021 season

BerendsenRam344May 17, 2021 09:43AM

Re: Rams have the youngest roster in the NFL heading into 2021 season

oldschoolramfan150May 17, 2021 12:04PM

It's a neat trick to be that young, and that good

RockRam182May 17, 2021 12:11PM

Re: It's a neat trick to be that young, and that good

merlin85May 18, 2021 08:24AM

Rams have the youngest roster: Just as I posted on May 15th

Anonymous User196May 17, 2021 03:06PM