Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Got my tickets for the opener and the greatest story ever told!

May 12, 2021 01:38PM
So I woke up this morning checked my email and saw the promo for the Bears game in my inbox. Rushed to buy tickets and I got the last 3 remaining wheelchair accessible seats. Yes!

This will be my first Rams game since 1994 at the big A. Can't wait!

Quick story from that game. So me and my buddy went. We were 18 years old at the time. we purchased our tickets and were directed to the service elevator to take us up a deck. An employee at the stadium got on the elevator with us and he had a big cart on wheels that he was taking somewhere so we had to go down a floor first. We get to the bottom floor, the doors open.....

Light beams shot out, doves filled the skies, and the angels sang...

I kid you not but there standing before us were a 5 to 6 Rams cheerleaders waiting to get on the elevator. Behind them were another 5 or so Rams cheerleaders stretching and warming up.

So the guy with the cart gets off, and the cheerleaders see me and they were like "oh we'll wait!" And of course me and my buddy exclaimed "no no, there's room come on in!" So now it's just us and three or four cheerleaders. Me being in the wheelchair you can imagine where my eye height line is. The rest of the story is kind of a blur. All I remember is the perfume and the blue & gold glitter. After we got off the elevator we were laughing and saying to ourselves "Did we die and go to RAM heaven!? What the hell just happened!?"

Then we went and beat the Giants two and a half hours later. That was a good day.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Got my tickets for the opener and the greatest story ever told!

Axl537May 12, 2021 01:38PM

Re: Got my tickets for the opener and the greatest story ever told!

SB34RAMS1193May 12, 2021 01:42PM

Awesome! Great to see you posting too

ferragamo79156May 12, 2021 04:03PM

Thanks 79 I'll try! nm

Axl98May 12, 2021 07:42PM

Re: like (nm)

AlbaNY_Ram127May 13, 2021 06:36AM

Good to see you Axl, you lucky dog...

sstrams239May 13, 2021 03:45AM

"...you can imagine where my eye height line is"

DaJudge210May 14, 2021 12:01PM