Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: NFL reporter: Rams will be incredible with Matthew Stafford

May 09, 2021 02:59PM
While I certainly hope so, there is no evidence that this is true. We all hope, and many are confident, that Stafford will be a significant upgrade to Goff. Maybe. But, Goff had a pretty good record with the Rams, especially after the Fisher rookie year. He was a two/time All Pro and led the Rams to the Super Bowl. There is also a good chance that Stafford will wilt under the enormous pressure of playing for all the marbles. Goff could light it up for the Lions. Nobody knows. And I like Stafford. Intellectually I can agree with the rosy prediction. But, then there's this nagging little doubt tumor festering in my bowels. And no matter how confidently Adam "Who?" Schein roars his opinion, it is still an opinion, based on nothing. I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but not only is Schein counting his chickens before they are hatched, but he doesn't even know they are eggs or who laid them. And they're not his chickens. Not his eggs. Also, after listening to him rave about our Rams he started to brag about how awesome the Cowboys are. How great their draft was.
Made them sound like future NFC champs.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

NFL reporter: Rams will be incredible with Matthew Stafford

BerendsenRam517May 09, 2021 11:25AM

SoCalRAMatic347May 09, 2021 02:59PM

BerendsenRam126May 09, 2021 06:55PM