April 29, 2021 08:09PM
may get last laugh but this game is a lot harder than Mahomes made it look and Zack running around and tossing balls around ala Matthew Stafford is what you may do in desperation to make a play and or win but if you don't win enough or make TO on the nfl level the best that can come for Zach is he is traded to Ram's ala Darnold in a few years when we have a 1st round pick or too and we try to explain his lack of success but talking up his many highlights.

Lawrence has the numbers I look for in a QBs that can have success in the NFL. Jones and Fields both also had some very solid and comparable career stats that should transslate. Lance is a wild card. His sampling is way too small but he is a football player and by all accounts has the character to and talent to be elete.

Detroit to me gifted Chicago and Goff in one swoop. I think that when it is all said and done if we are talking about any of the QBs in this draft in a big way soon then it may mean that we have seen our window close in a big way. 5 star QBs? Will they be the difference makers they were drafted to be. Zack has the worst team and organization of the group So 4 with 4 years to make a move and we have to overcome that with what we have or bring to the party.

It is going to be interesting. Wait I forgot about Detroit and Carolina both believe they got some youg and talented QBs so like they say that window of success in the NFL is not for long

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Proof I should never speak about talent...

JamesJM486April 29, 2021 07:35PM

Well if you get into who will win Super Bowls

merlin172April 29, 2021 07:46PM

Yeah, he's good, I don't deny that...

JamesJM118April 29, 2021 07:49PM

Wilson was not good in 19

Deadpool140April 29, 2021 07:56PM

I'll bow to your knowledge...

JamesJM123April 29, 2021 07:59PM

Re: Proof I should never speak about talent...Fields and Mac Jones

BumRap138April 29, 2021 08:09PM

You bring up a good point...