April 15, 2021 11:17PM
Deadpool
Marvin Wilson - DT - FSU - The 6th rated prospect in the country, and the #1 rated DT. He is now considered a day 3 guy. Lots of untapped potential.

Caden Sterns - S - Texas - The #1 S in the country and #19 overall in 2018, he has all the physical gifts. Needs a coach to put it all together.

JaCoby Stevens - S - LSU - The #1 S in 2017 and the #18 overall recruit, he is a super good kid and smart, LSU played him all over. Find a spot for him and you'll have yourself a steal.

Jonathan Cooper - Edge - Ohio State - 3rd WDE and 33rd overall recruit, got stuck behind some real studs, his best football is ahead of him.

Justin Hilliard - LB - Ohio State - 3rd LBer and 35th overall, he got caught up in a numbers game at LBer like the rest of the OSU LBers, he's a early day 3 kid with an upward pointing arrow

Shaun Wade - CB - Ohio State - #2 CB and #17th overall prospect. He just kind of stalled out. Day 3 guy and maybe just needs the right coaching.

Bobby Brown III - DL - Texas A&M - 17th rated DT, he just needs an NFL weightroom. Everything else is there.

There are some, I'm sure I'm missing others, but I don't follow national recruiting like I used to. Too much going on. I hope this helps answer your question.
))))

Fantastic insight to players that I hardly heard of. Thank you Deadpool.

The only guy on this list I heard of is Wilson, which one analyst mocked to the Rams at 57. If we can obtain him on day 3, that would be tremendous value.

It's guys like this that Snead is probably a ware of and is at ease at trading down to take a shot at. Sometimes the situation a guy played in is a key factor when summarizing a kids potential.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Draft experts question

socalmab468April 15, 2021 10:41AM

tough question

Deadpool284April 15, 2021 04:06PM

Re: tough question

socalmab212April 15, 2021 06:32PM

Re: tough question

Killrazor168April 15, 2021 11:17PM