Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Do you want to go and hang out at SoFi for free? Here's how!

April 02, 2021 02:29PM
First of all, I want to thank AlbaNY_Ram for making this possible. This is a really cool thing for him to do.

So, as many of you may already know, the Rams are beginning to allow fans into SoFi Stadium, and season ticket holders are finally getting a chance to see their seats in person via a 1 hour tour.

AlbaNY_Ram has graciously offered up his seat tour to the board members since he won't be able to make it. For anyone interested, we will be doing a random drawing on Monday, April 5th at 8:30 PM EDT. To sign up, simply reply to this post by 8 PM EDT on Monday and you'll be added to the list. We'll then toss the names into the RAMdomizer at random.org and whomever comes out on top after 3 shuffles of the list will win the tour. I may even try to stream the drawing live on YouTube, but I'm not making any promises here. I'll see what I can do. LOL!

The winner will receive two tickets in section 438 where you'll be able to spend an hour in the seats on Saturday, April 17th, along with a parking pass for the event. You will need to work with AlbaNY_Ram as soon as possible to set up a time for the tour since his ticket agent will be getting back with him to set everything up on April 6th.

Here are the rules -
- Only current members can enter the contest.
- You must take pictures (and video if possible) of your experience and share them with AlbaNY_Ram (so he can see his seats)
- We'd really like the pictures to be shared here in a post detailing the experience
- The tickets will be transferred to you on April 16th. You will need to arrange this with AlbaNY_Ram
- Any other questions and/or concerns will need to be routed through AlbaNY_Ram.

Good luck everyone!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Do you want to go and hang out at SoFi for free? Here's how!

Ramsrule520April 02, 2021 02:29PM

Re: Do you want to go and hang out at SoFi for free? Here's how!

socalmab270April 02, 2021 05:28PM

SoCalRAMatic168April 02, 2021 09:38PM

The Professor199April 03, 2021 07:33PM

RAMbler219April 05, 2021 06:45AM

Ok..... time's up!

Ramsrule196April 05, 2021 03:05PM

And the winner is...... (drum roll please)

Ramsrule223April 05, 2021 03:10PM