Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

to answer your question: I'm not on board with this logic.

Anonymous User
March 11, 2021 02:29PM
Deadpool
you asked at the bottom of another thread if there were any edge rushers that could work from 2 and 3 point stances. There are several littered throughout the draft.

I'll name a few off the top of my head that I like.:

Joe Tryon - Washington - my favorite edge rusher that could make round 2. He has worked up and down and is a moveable chess pc

Not a fan of Tryon... He's a flash player in the Pac 12 conference that's talented with upside but I don't see him being selected at #57 if he's on the board.

I also don't believe the Rams will draft a center with their first overall selection in the 2021 NFL draft.

Why? Because I believe the Rams will sign a veteran free agent center or bring back Blythe instead of drafting any of the rookie centers available. Tryon or a rookie center will no way be their first choice. No Way smiley

Joseph Ossai - Texas - at UT, he was about a 50-50 up or down player. I think the best way to get him up to speed is to just stand him upo and let him good at that position, he could very easily be an up or down player from snap to snap.

Jayson Oweh - Penn State - spent the majority of his time as a DE in a traditional 4-3. But he has the length and explosiveness to stand up and terrorize QBs from a 34 edge. Esp if you get him wide.

Hamilcar Rashed Jr - Oregon State - another that played up or down and inside and outside. Hot motor and loves to hit. He's a bit of a sleeper. I recommned seeing him.

Ronnie Perkins - Okla - mostly a hand in the dirt kid, he has stood up and I think could do well standing up.

Elerson Smith - UNI - up or down, he can get after the QB. FCS sleeper Alyo loves.

Jonathan Cooper - Ohio St - he could play up or down. Weakside I like him early day 4. A lot

Janarius Robinson - I think he grows into a 43 end, but he has literally been all over the defensive front for Florida State.

Hope that helps, sorry I was late.

I don't believe any of these other players you listed will be their first overall selection either

I don't know for sure who their first overall selection will be but I can assure you it will not be any one of these players listed.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

BlueRidgeHorns - to answer your question

Deadpool908March 10, 2021 04:41PM

Thank you, bud! Much appreciated!

BlueRidgeHorns500March 11, 2021 01:53PM

to answer your question: I'm not on board with this logic.

Anonymous User409March 11, 2021 02:29PM

Hey Florida, I don't care

Deadpool366March 11, 2021 07:27PM

thank you for saying it

db309March 12, 2021 10:05AM

Re: BlueRidgeHorns - to answer your question

RAMpant Defense318March 11, 2021 08:01PM

Day 3 guy

Deadpool241March 12, 2021 09:15AM

Re: Day 3 guy

BerendsenRam237March 13, 2021 11:48AM