Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: How worried are you guys about or draft and pro personnel scouting?

March 09, 2021 01:47PM
Its a nice time to be a Rams Fan and we all Greatly appreciate it and are Grateful to our Rams Org. Us Rams Fans are just that Fans and observe.
But as we all know there are some out there some out there in the world beyond here that as a armchair GM think they know more and thats ok as it leads to some entertainment and endless topics even though we respect others opinions

But its all just for fun and some good laughs as we all need some humor during our journey thru life. All 4 of my sons as they go thru life communicate with me a lot of the time and try to always to include humor and if we all can we try not to be so darn serious as there always comes a time for that.

But always be able to laugh at yourself and have self humility. Always try to make someone laugh if you can as it just may make their day during very difficult times even if the laughter is at your own expense. Life is tough road at times, tomorrow is not guaranteed. So making someone smile as life we go thru life is a awesome thing. I taught all my sons that and its pretty kool ! Have a Great Evening Rams Brothers and GO RAMS !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

How worried are you guys about or draft and pro personnel scouting?

RamsDynasty302March 09, 2021 11:37AM

roman18191March 09, 2021 11:48AM

Cool

RamsDynasty158March 09, 2021 12:01PM

BerendsenRam177March 09, 2021 12:07PM

BerendsenRam159March 09, 2021 01:47PM

Not very worried at all...

Rams43159March 09, 2021 12:08PM

A bit worried

stlramz95March 09, 2021 06:00PM