Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

After thread

January 31, 2021 01:39PM
Okay so there are two smaller school kids who flat out made bank ...
The DBs on both sides were head and shoulders above the WRs ... made the first half boring until the QBs got used to the tighter windows.
The LBs were the best group Ive seen at a senior bowl by a lot.

D
Virginia Tech Divine Deablo DB *bigger LB type DB Showed up better in the game covering TEs and filling in the run. Likely early day 3 for someone who wants a hybrid. Not as good as Taylor Rapp.

Washington Keith Taylor DB This kid was intriguing ... I did Washington games but they obviously didn't throw at him. He's a legit 6-2 with longh arms to boot and can flip his hips and run. Doubt he lasts to a spot where we'd be able to spend capital on him but he's good. If he runs well he could sneak into the first.

Oregon Thomas Graham Jr. DB I liked his tape better than how he played this week. His game reminds me of Troy Hill, chance that it's Oregon.

Oklahoma Tre Brown DB Made some good plays on the ball during the year ... had some good reps, didn't play in the game.

Michigan Ambry Thomas DB DP

California Camryn Bynum DB This kid will be underdrafted. Hitter with great feet and size. He gopt

Oklahoma State Rodarius Williams DB This kid will be overdrafted. Sat out the bowl game. Didn'ty have great reps during practice and was dinged for the game.

Pittsburgh Damar Hamlin DB Not a big fan .. he got a tipped pick but I don't have any real impressions of his play.

Minnesota Benjamin St-Juste DB Had some PBUs ... he's also big ... not as fluid as Taylor so may end up at Safety.

San Diego State Darren Hall DB Better than Kazee ... Dropped a pick. Pretty fluid with good feet. Target if he lasts till the fifth or later.

Ohio State Jonathon Cooper DL Game against Clemson he showed speed he has never shown before, so temper expectations. He had a really good and consistentg week winning with a few moves and burst getting up in OTs grills fast. 4-3 DE not a scheme fit for us I don't believe.

Washington Levi Onwuzurike DL Apparently everyone likes him more than I do. Note, I didn't realize he opted out. He did one day of drills and was unblockable except by the OG star from Wisconsin Whitewater.

UCLA Osa Odighizuwa DL They had him playing DT 3 tech where he won with a variety of moves even though he's a little light. He'll be a solid pass rushing DT like the Giants used to use.

Pittsburgh Rashad Weaver DL Bigger 4-3 DE better in run support.

Pittsburgh Patrick Jones II DL Smaller 3-4 OLB I came in hoping he'd have a good week but he really was pedestrian. He had a good move and a sack in the game, but he didn't show up like a starter.

Notre Dame Adetokunbo Ogundeji DL Good against the run but didn't flash.

Notre Dame Daelin Hayes DL Had a couple good rushes then I think he got dinged because he wasn't in much. He is in the conversation for me for a 3rd round edge.

Coastal Carolina Tarron Jackson 4-3 DE that made a lot of plays ... didn't play much in the game.

Northern Iowa Elerson Smith DL Missouri Valley WHOA WHO IS THIS KID??? 6-6.5 262 MOVES LIKE A SAFETY. BASICALLY UNBLOCKABLE DURING THE GAME. Only person who succeeded against every player he went against, only one to beat Radunz. I'd take him in the 2nd. How long does he last?

Texas Ta'Quon Graham DL Got some crazy push .... put OGs on skates a few times ...

Penn State Shaka Toney EDGE Yeah he didn't show me much during the year, during the week, or during the game. Im not interested.

Michigan Ben Mason FB Monster human being. He's Juscyk style ... Just a dedicated freak workout monster with a nasty streak.

TCU Garret Wallow LB DNP

Oregon State Hamilcar Rashed Jr. LB Had a really off year. He should have come out last year, stock plummet.

Ohio State Justin Hilliard LB I AM A FAN OF ALL OHIO STATE LBS, BUT I LIKE HILLIARD MOST.
Ohio State Baron Browning LB Browning had the best game.
Ohio State Tuf Borland LB Admits to being a step slow but says he makes up for it with preparation.

These guys were living in the backfield. ^^

North Carolina Chazz Surratt LB This is a target. Brother is a WR, and they are similar speeds. DNP
West Virginia Tony Fields II LB Career started at AZ. DNP

Purdue Derrick Barnes LB THIS GUY He was playing 4-3 end for 2 years then switched to LB because of rare movement skills. 6-0 250 He is on my short list and will likely go late due to perceived lack of value of Purdue players and an assumption that he's not athletic. He had 7 sacks as a DE in 19' but was so fast they moved him to ILB. Can get him in the 4th?

O
Notre Dame Robert Hainsey OL Entire Notre Dame O line can play. Had a good game.

Nebraska Brenden Jaimes OL Got lit up a few times. UDFA?

Northern Iowa Spencer Brown OL Got beat a few times.

North Dakota State Dillon Radunz OL ONly got beat by the kid I have in caps. handled all angles of rushes from many players. I don't know what happens with Whit but if I'm looking to reload for when Boom is up I'm thinking about it in the second.

Middle Tennessee Robert Jones OL DNP

Cincinnati James Hudson III OL Michigan transfer, only had a couple bad snaps during the game and had solid reps all week, again if he's there in the second I'm thinking about it.

Oklahoma Creed Humphrey OL Left handed center... I expected a little more from their running game but they seemed out of synch ... had great 1:1 reps during the week. Again, round 2 target.

Oklahoma Adrian Ealy OL Not interested.

Notre Dame Aaron Banks OL There is a lot of IL talent so if he slides I'm interested later.

California Jake Curhan OL Again, late look.

Wisconsin-Whitewater Quinn Meinerz OL THIS GUY WAS AWESOME. Haven't seen dominance like that at the Senior bowl since Donald. Not kidding. He was pancaking people in drills. He can dunk a freaking basketball. There are videos of him working out in the forest with trees on his parent's fishery. 6-3 315, dunking a basketball. Likely a top 40 pick now. If I was GM I'd take him in the teens.

Texas Sam Ehlinger QB Issues with accuracy and velocity like normal.

Notre Dame Ian Book QB Career backup that can get you out of a game or two in pinch.

Arkansas Feleipe Franks QB Wish he was better mentally. I don't think he gets through 3 reads.

Oklahoma Rhamondre Stevenson RB This kid wasn't a standout at the senior bowl but watching his OK tape in my opinion he's a round 2 back with crazy untapped upside. Can really be an asset in the passing game even though he's 5-11 230. I'll be drafting him to my fantasy team.

UCLA Demetric Felton RB Worked at WR, and showed great feet and route running ability. If he runs a 4.40 he'll be on my list.

North Carolina Michael Carter RB Made a ton of money this week. Explosive and nearly impossible to bring down. He will be underdrafted. Someone will get a steal. Kid has pro bowl possible level skills. 5-8 200 ... but really reminds me of Dalvin Cook.

Alabama Najee Harris RB note here, he has rare lateral agility and ankle flexion for a huge man. He should be drafted much higher than he will be. did one day of drills.

Virginia Tech Khalil Herbert RB Steady #2 back.

Virginia Tony Poljan TE DNP

Ole Miss Kenny Yeboah TE Big play TE who hada great TD catch in the game. Catch average of 19 ypc during the year.

Boston College Hunter Long TE got dinged during the week.

Notre Dame Ben Skowronek WR IND Not a strong showing.

Louisville Desmond Fitzpatrick WR Showed speed, hands, body control ... made money.

Western Michigan D'Wayne Eskridge WR speed player, good reps during the week DNP game

South Dakota St. Cade Johnson WR Had some great practice reps ... timed speed gets him on my board.

Oklahoma State Tylan Wallace WR had good reps during the week, DNP game, likely second WR in this group off the board (Toney)

Michigan Nico Collins WR OPTOUT DNP

Arizona State Frank Darby WR Had some drops.

Alabama DeVonta Smith WR Just weigh ins ... should go to Miami at the top of the first.

Wake Forest Sage Surratt WR OPTOUT Big possession WR mid round.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout Senior Bowl before and after thread

alyoshamucci636January 25, 2021 01:01PM

American team

alyoshamucci250January 25, 2021 01:10PM

Re: American team

alyoshamucci180January 31, 2021 04:19PM

Read-option QBs

merlin312January 25, 2021 01:29PM

Re: Merlin...You might be on to something here.

oldschoolramfan155January 26, 2021 10:21AM

Re: Merlin...You might be on to something here.

BearlyThere145January 26, 2021 10:27AM

I like Eskridge

BigGame81219January 25, 2021 03:29PM

And Eskridge is already impressing (nm)

BigGame81145January 26, 2021 09:37AM

Re: Blinkscout Senior Bowl before and after thread

leafnose326January 25, 2021 03:42PM

Re: QB Ian Book....Notre Dame.

oldschoolramfan284January 26, 2021 10:37AM

After thread

alyoshamucci189January 31, 2021 01:39PM

interesting to see Felton at WR