Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

IMO this offense has become stale.....

January 17, 2021 04:32AM
I am not looking for any blame yesterday, I am not pointing fingers, it was a game that happens in the course of a season to good teams.

I see an offense that is becoming stagnant, they play more mechanical then they do with a life, an energy. IMO Sean constantly speaks on humbleness and humility, well IMO he needs to start taking those words seriously and go and get a solid, up and coming OC. We need energy on that side badly. Look no further then what bringing in Brandon did for the D, Wade was a legend, Wade was good, but his act was getting stale....I think the same has happened to Sean and his control of the O.

I'm not saying that he gets someone and stays outside, he can still be a sounding board, and without a doubt have a say of course, but we need something new going on that side of the ball. Those WR screens are old hat, his use of the wildcat...man that's an old idea, yes we got a TD on it, but really it did not ignite a fire. I did like the catch and flip for the 2, but man we need more than that going on.

Sometimes as good a D as a team has you'll need to out score someone, yesterday was that day and we had absolutely no one home to do it. When he 1st came on he was new and fresh, after 4 years that isn't there...He needs to evolve, he did with Brandon over Wade, now he needs to do the same from within himself.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

IMO this offense has become stale.....

roman18243January 17, 2021 04:32AM

Humbly disagree

RamsDynasty118January 17, 2021 04:43AM

Upgrade our O line and get a burner WR and we will be fine.

Ramgator101January 17, 2021 04:54AM

Re: Upgrade our O line and get a burner WR and we will be fine.

nicecatchellard65January 17, 2021 06:04AM

Would be more fun with a top notch O Line

NewMexicoRam87January 17, 2021 04:52AM