Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Not asking you to agree with this reply...

January 09, 2021 11:25PM
but I think, just me, and maybe others, we're in the 'over achieving' category now. Also... in the 'no good reason to think they can't continue over-achieving' category.

Now I'm going WAY out there, and very few will 'completely agree' with this next. Great defense does that... so far ALL are with me, right? But I think it does more than just that....as hard as the NFL has tried to make scoring happen on EVERY play, with full acknowledgment that most fans want exactly that or 'it's a bad game',... defense did NOT go the way of the dinosaurs and matters in a way that goes beyond what I think most people accept or believe. NOT saying this board doesn't get that, don't mean that, we are pros. laughing smiley

I swear, today brought back the past for me.. the 70's. This was a GREAT game today, looking at it from a defensive perspective. The woeful O ability today brought so many the chances for Seattle to get back, or even dominate, time and time and time and time and yet time again.. and yet our D shut it down nearly EVERY time. How often do you see that? Really?

Hell, even me, a defense kinda guy, and believer in ours, kept thinking, "They can NOT keep doing this, shutting them down"... but what happened? They did!

Oh to hell with it... you saw it. laughing smiley I'm preaching to the choir... but I really feel the need to do EXACTLY that... especially after todays game. -JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

CBS Sports HQ on Rams victory

Rampage2K-487January 09, 2021 08:24PM

McVay post game presser- Seems pretty proud of this team right now

Rampage2K-297January 09, 2021 08:47PM

What you said, "He should be"...

JamesJM195January 09, 2021 08:56PM

Look at what they've done in the past year

merlin158January 09, 2021 10:45PM

What you said. :)

JamesJM109January 09, 2021 10:49PM

Re: What you said. :)

merlin125January 09, 2021 11:04PM

Not asking you to agree with this reply...

JamesJM125January 09, 2021 11:25PM

Re: CBS Sports HQ on Rams victory

Rampage2K-112January 09, 2021 09:50PM