Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The team has the same issues and it's going to bite them in the a$$.....

January 04, 2021 04:41AM
They go up and down the field and come away with 3's....McVays offense is a FG offense. It's either stupid penalties or it's a badly executed play, or it's a bad play choice.

I realize execution is on the players on the field, I realize the penalties are on the players on the field, I realize the play calls are mostly on McVay.....All that said what the hell is going to fix it? It can't be done now that would be an overnight fix...impossible. It's not something that has cropped up this season, it's been an on going issue for better then 2 seasons. The answer is not getting HOF types at all positions as some think.....it can be done I'm sure, but I'm dumbfounded on what I am seeing.

It's like they get constricted when the field shortens, like they need to score from outside the red zone for a 7.

John shows so much more emotion then Jared, may not mean a thing. He to me shows more awareness, he called a timeout on his own, Jared rarely does. He even audibled out of a play call, I know it doesn't seem like much, but for a guy in his game and a big game at that...to me that showed some ability to see/read a defense. He needs more time with the ones and those longer passes could have more completions to them. His legs are easy to see over Jared. One game doesn't show much I know, he's not taking anyone's role over. I think he may start taking some reps with the 1's, but it's still Goff's game, that said Coach will now be able to yank him when/if he plays poorly.....that to me is at least a step forward.

They don't have long to go in the playoffs I'm afraid because you not going to beat the packers of this football world with 3's. Super happy to be in it, love it when the HORNS are playing extra games when some enemies (whiners, boys, vikings etc are not).
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The team has the same issues and it's going to bite them in the a$$.....

roman18383January 04, 2021 04:41AM

Re: The team has the same issues and it's going to bite them in the a$$.....

oldschoolramfan134January 04, 2021 05:48AM

No these issues we saw yesterday have been on going....

roman1896January 04, 2021 06:18AM

turnovers a far bigger issue

LMU93107January 04, 2021 06:26AM

Our "big" guy receivers are weak!

Ramgator71January 04, 2021 06:35AM

I have to be honest....I don't watch a lot of other teams...

roman1875January 04, 2021 06:58AM