Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Waited 48 hrs! - Who are the emotional leaders on this team?

December 22, 2020 07:32PM
Ramsfan1971
From the beginning of the game, we were flat. There was no fire or emotion from anyone on the team. Even the female commentator said it was dead in Sofi. Our team was flat. Who on our team takes the leadership and responsibility to challenge, inspire and motivate this team to WAKE UP! Now we know that is not Goff's personality. Does our team have that one guy on offense and one guy on D that will pull the team together, get in their faces, yell or pat someone on the back. Anything, to help this team WAKE UP and get playing with passion.

I saw it exactly the way you did--they were flat. All of the network crew commented on it, repeatedly. The difference between the Patz game and the Jets game was huge when it came to that, and very visible.

I am not so sure it's the kind of thing a leader can fix during a game, though. I think it has more to do with the mindset around preparing for a game. It's no accident, I think, that the team seemed flat and the defense kept making mental errors and blowing coverages. I think it has to do with the intensity of preparation.

But as I said on this same topic before, it's a young team, and maybe they learned a hard lesson.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Waited 48 hrs! - Who are the emotional leaders on this team?

Ramsfan1971392December 22, 2020 06:20PM

BerendsenRam184December 22, 2020 06:48PM

stlrams13298December 22, 2020 07:31PM

zn277December 22, 2020 07:32PM