Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: yup... but I think we need to stop...

December 16, 2020 10:16PM
The times its lacking is when were not running the ball. Many times we stopped our own running attack this yr when it wasnt necessary to do so.. Running the ball is Lombardi style it makes a team hardnosed like Lombardi said its so true as I mentioned in the previous post. Lineman dig run blocking instead of having to pass block. McVay is hopefully becoming a well rounded patient HC. As I said before also my sons and I were so proud of him running the ball and draining the clock. Some want to sling the ball all over the lot and take some unecessary chances, you might win 30-10 and it looks real good, or it ends up 20-17 and your clinging on at the end as it comes down to a onside kick because you wanted those passing style points,of course you have to throw some. but now the Defense and whole team is on the field longer etc. A Win is a Win is a Win dont matter how or how many points. Anything difficult to achieve is worthwhile and that much sweeter in the end. But our Rams Won with Tough Defense and Run Game and took it to them physically old Vince Lombardi Style Run to Daylight. That Book Run to Daylight is a Great Book. Like I mentioned before I got a Great Library of Books on our Rams and NFL History. My Brother (Rest in Peace ) as I said in a previous post was a writer with the LA Times and Life Mag after he got back from overseas and he really liked to read of course I do too lol ! But I always remember he had his suites pressed and cleaned on a hanger in his car going down the road as I got to ride with him all over at times. He would have really liked to post here. Were a Family of Rams Fans going way back to Waterfield, Van Brocklin, Hirsh, Fears, Don Paul on and on. Rams Fans to the end ! Good Night Rams Brothers ! GO RAMS !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bleacher Report NFL power rankings for every team...

Rams43647December 16, 2020 08:14AM

Re: Bleacher Report NFL power rankings for every team...

MamaRAMa502December 16, 2020 08:27AM

This Massey-Peabody power rankings might be more to your liking...

Rams43285December 16, 2020 09:44AM

Re: This Massey-Peabody power rankings might be more to your liking...

BerendsenRam191December 16, 2020 10:22PM

Don't really care much but...

Suh-weet!320December 16, 2020 09:59AM

Re: Don't really care much but...

Rams43384December 16, 2020 10:01AM

Didn't read it but wondering....

JamesJM298December 16, 2020 10:05AM

Re: Didn't read it but wondering....

BerendsenRam194December 16, 2020 01:52PM

yup... but I think we need to stop...

JamesJM156December 16, 2020 01:58PM

Re: yup... but I think we need to stop...

BerendsenRam155December 16, 2020 10:16PM