Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Are we being too harsh on the team?

November 29, 2020 03:58PM
Look I can't stand that we lost to the hated Whiners. Remember Rams are the 3rd youngest team in the NFL. Rams just traveled across country after an emotional Monday night game and didn't practice due to Covid-19 on Friday... playing without Kiser on a short week against a team coming off their bye week. Then getting the Lewis knee injury must have been extremely disappointing.... Whiners have injuries but so do the Rams.....Rams still almost pulled it off. The defense just ran out of gas while the offense did them no favors by putting them into a hole.

I'm not sure why Goff has so much trouble with throwing screen passes and having it either batted down or throwing interceptions right to the defender at the line.....Pierre Paul last week and Kinlaw this week.

At least we found out the Cam Akers is under utilized by McVay....We need to get Akers into open space either on screen passes or pitching him the rock and giving him a head of steam.

Not sure if Goff can ever win us a championship with his inability to put a team on his back.....I bet he will throw for 350 yards against the Cardinal next week and win the game...Goff is frustrating because he can look good on one game but have stinkers against the Whiners.... Whiners are like his kryptonite....sort of like Rams are to Russell Wilson. Maybe Goff still roots for the Whiners his home town team.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2020 03:59PM by RamsAl48.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Are we being too harsh on the team?

RamsAl48334November 29, 2020 03:58PM

Re: Are we being too harsh on the team?

JamesJM104November 29, 2020 04:06PM

Re: Are we being too harsh on the team?

moklerman140November 29, 2020 04:13PM

Would Fitzpatrick have won this game?

max74November 29, 2020 04:18PM

Harsh on the TEAM? Yes! But Goff and McVay?? NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramgator75November 29, 2020 04:17PM

No.......,,,,nm

Arkansas Ram66November 29, 2020 04:17PM