Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I really resonate with this post by Dick84...

November 27, 2020 02:09PM
Here’s Dick84...

THANKFUL RAMS ARE A GREAT ORGANIZATION POST #1 TOPIC AUTHOR 99BALLOONS, HACKSAW, ELVIS AND 1 OTHERS LIKED THIS POST
This was the year, to me, that was going to tell me whether the current Rams were a "moment in time" team.. a la the GSOT.. or if they were going to be an organization that endures and is competitive every year.

They're the real deal.

Snead's approach to roster building and his development of his scouting department.. college and pro.. is exceptional. The FAs, draft picks, UDFAs and waiver pickups... stellar work. It's a roster that makes sense and compliments each other. One thing I think I'm seeing more and more of.. is the cultural aspect of what kind of young men they gravitate toward. Stellar, stellar character is seen in so many of the players on this roster right now. Guys that are accountable, love football, and play for each other. It's awesome.

McVay is still the youngest coach in the NFL. Process that. He's young smart and growing... that's the thing a lot of people miss about both McVay and Snead, imo. Both these guys are open to learning and growing. McVay put his stamp on the coaching staff this year.. and it's a hell of a statement. Wow.. Staley is just awesome. People who raised an eyebrow at losing Wade or who doubted Staley's resume? They're acknowledging now that McVay crushed it with this hire and people are already talking about Staley as a HC candidate. O'Connell seems to be a solid hand helping both McVay and Goff. The Rams adjusted after the Miami @#$%& show and seem to have a plan for zero pressure now.

Are they perfect? Of course not... but the Rams are on their way to their 3rd 10+ win season out of the last 4... and are a missed FG from possibly going 4 straight. They're really, really good right now and have the potential to get even better as the season goes on.

I love it. After a decade of ‘excrement’.. the team has a stability and vision that it's *never* had... at least not since Rosenbloom was alive.

Go Rams.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I really resonate with this post by Dick84...

Rams43532November 27, 2020 02:09PM

Re: I really resonate with this post by Dick84...

stlrams13107November 27, 2020 04:33PM

BerendsenRam77November 27, 2020 10:02PM

Leoram97November 28, 2020 06:26AM