November 25, 2020 07:11PM
I haven’t had a chance to re-watch the Bucs game because of the Holiday, but here are a few general thoughts at this point in the season.

Goff has shown since the Dolphin game and the following bye that he can now handle blitzes with lethal results for the opponent. That’s huge.

Akers is giving hints that he deserves more snaps.

Boom is looking like a more than adequate replacement for Big Whit, especially on pass plays. Dang!

ARob is gonna keep getting more and more snaps on that DL which should make Rams VERY difficult to run on.

Rams D almost seems to get better overall results when opponents sell out to stop AD statistically. Apparently, that strategy is backfiring.

We might have something at edge in one of Lewis, Obo, Polite, and Hollins. Still not a fan of Ebu and think he’s a goner next year.

I’m afraid that we might miss the underrated Kiser.

Even missing Rapp and Burgess, the Rams have been said to have the league’s best secondary. It’s driving some elite QB’s nuts, sooooo...

I read somewhere today that McVay deserves kudos for realizing that it was time to move on from Wade Phillips. I agree with that.

While I’m at it, it looks like the Rams were smart about their Gurley, Cooks, Fowler, and Littleton decisions, too.

I still agree that it was smart to let Bones and GZ leave. Problem was that Bonamego hire was a disaster. A problem certain to be corrected next offseason.

Sure hope we can keep Staley for another year or two. Sigh...

Gay might be adequate for the rest of this year. Hate that miss on the 44 yarder, but all the rest that I saw was encouraging.

Rams are a very well balanced team, some pundits have said the best balanced in the league. Running, passing, Offense, Defense. Even the ST are coming along.

I like the Rams chances of going to the SB as well, or better than any other NFC team.

That’s all for now.

Happy Thanksgiving, y’all.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Some general ‘state of the Rams’ thoughts after 10 games...

Rams43361November 25, 2020 07:11PM

Re: Some general ‘state of the Rams’ thoughts after 10 games...

BerendsenRam163November 25, 2020 10:57PM

Re: Some general Edge thoughts (no U2 here)--ok, that was weak

Steve201November 25, 2020 11:21PM

Polite

21Dog205November 26, 2020 04:27AM

Re: Some general Edge thoughts (no U2 here)--ok, that was weak

Rams43134November 26, 2020 07:39AM

Is Kiser out?

ferragamo79128November 26, 2020 08:02AM

Re: Is Kiser out?

Rampage2K-119November 26, 2020 08:05AM

Re: Is Kiser out?

Rams43144November 26, 2020 08:06AM

Thanks guys

ferragamo79113November 26, 2020 08:28AM

Re: Some general ‘state of the Rams’ thoughts after 10 games...

chico n da rams129November 26, 2020 09:10AM