Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I just need the refs to be consistent

November 24, 2020 04:48AM
I don't think the refs were making calls against the Rams on purpose at all .... I just think they are not consistent

1) The Brady fumble - We know that the refs are not supposed to blow the whistle on that kind of play. That they are to let that play go to review. We know this because we saw this same error in the Rams v Saints game in 2019. Recall people were upset that the refs blew the whistle and said Goff did not fumble deep in Saints territory. They overturned the call to a fumble but called back the TD return by the Saints. Even then they were screaming that you are not supposed to call those plays dead. And then on top of it...they let the play stand even though the ball was not in his hand as it was moving forward. The same exact play last year in the Saints came they overturned it and called a Goff fumble. JUST BE CONSISTENT. IF IT WAS A FUMBLE WHEN GOFF DID IT THEN ITS A FUMBLE WHEN BRADY DOES IT

2) The pass Int calls - the one on D Williams was valid the others I mean were ticky tack but Boger calls a ton of penalties. His crew always does. What I didn't like in this game is his crew wasn't calling holding on the Bucs online who was clearly having trouble all night with the Rams pass rush. JUST BE CONSISTENT!!!!

3) The Rams pass blciking oline was fantastic/ They easily handled the Bucs 4 man rush. No issues whatsoever

4) Goff was ok... he disappeared late, had a horrible, fumble (not lost) and a play or two later threw an int that got the Bucs back into the game. Goff had two TOs that lead directly to 10 Bucs points. That has got to stop. On the other hand he made some great throws too and avoided pressure with his legs. Made a really nice throw to Kupp on that final FG drive rolling to his right and throwing downfield on the run. Again if he could be more consistent this team would be crazy good

5) McVay - I am not sure what he was doing in the run game. I thought he had learned his lesson about not being varied enough in the run game but last night he kept running the outside zone stretch play over and over and over. The rare occasion the Rams had success running was inside with Akers

6) The Rams have an elite defense. They consistently got pressure on Brady all night. Several times hitting his arm as he tried to get deep passes off. Our secondary is elite. Just top-notch. I think everyone can see the kind of player Fuller and Williams are and how Rapp is not on their level. The Rams didn't even miss him

dodgerram
Refs tried everything to make the Bucs win this one.
None more blatant than the fumble in the endzone. That was a fumble , a fumble and nothing but a fumble.
But even if the Refs miss it there is ZERO excuse for not calling the blatant holding against one of our defenders on the same play.
That guy on their left side of the offfense has his hand and arms around the Rams defender for EVERYONE to see.
To make things worse they could look at it at the replay. At the very least this is a penalty in the endzone, safety, two points plus possession for us putting the game to a two score game.

On the very next Rams possession Hav gets called for a big holding call when he does the same thing the Buccs defender did couple plays before.
And look at the countless times AD is held with no freaking call.

Refs overall called a very bias game with almost every call going against us.

Making this win especially valuabel and satisfying.

Goff played an excellent game save for that horrendous two plays when , with the chance of putting the game away, fumbles the snap and follows it up with a bad INT (however, iMHO our defender was held back and interfered with or he probably at least denies the INT).

Rams are on course to the playoffs now, winning the division still in their own hands.

Go RAms!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams score huge win vs Buccs and Refs

dodgerram491November 24, 2020 04:13AM

Re: Rams score huge win vs Buccs and Refs

Leoram242November 24, 2020 04:27AM

I just need the refs to be consistent

Speed_Kills213November 24, 2020 04:48AM

I'd like to add a #7...

roman18184November 24, 2020 05:00AM

agreed

Speed_Kills153November 24, 2020 05:26AM

Re: agreed

21Dog156November 24, 2020 05:30AM

Re: I'd like to add a #7. That’s my biggest beef

max255November 24, 2020 05:27AM

21Dog155November 24, 2020 05:31AM

Well, if we’re offering suggestions for McVay...

Rams43150November 24, 2020 07:13AM

the refs were terrible last night

ferragamo79322November 24, 2020 07:01AM

A Jourdan tweet fits nicely in this thread...

Rams43188November 24, 2020 08:41AM

Re: A Jourdan tweet fits nicely in this thread...

MamaRAMa314November 24, 2020 09:41AM