Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: That question sounds trite...

November 12, 2020 10:24AM
JamesJM
but it's not, to me. The swing in play this year is inexplicable to me. I haven't seen an X's and O's theory that comes anywhere near explaining this situation, 'entirely' that is. When they aren't playing well it's like a combination of everything that can go wrong does... from bad strategy, to bad play calling, to poor execution, to mental hangups, to being lazy and to being too hyper.

Bingo James. I think you summed it pretty well. IMO, it's a combo of things with many people to blame. Ultimately, it comes down to the HC to have his players prepared and ready to play whether it's from practice or teaching. Then the HC must be able to see when there is an issue and needs to fix/adjust when needed.

There's a reason "great" coach's teams play "great" no matter who the players are. The old saying a "great" coach can "can take his'n and beat your'n, and then he can turn around and take your'n and beat his'n". beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

McVay will awaken Rams O for this must win game...

Rams43294November 12, 2020 08:59AM

Why were they snoozing to begin with...?

sstrams124November 12, 2020 09:42AM

If they weren't 'woke' in the niner game...

RAMbler156November 12, 2020 09:52AM

That question sounds trite...

JamesJM150November 12, 2020 09:55AM

Re: That question sounds trite...

Ramsdude116November 12, 2020 10:24AM