Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I believe in their ability to learn

November 12, 2020 05:26AM
max
We are gonna see how much they've learned, aren't we?

Teams are gonna hit the Rams with tons of pressure anyway they can until the Goff and McVay show they can handle it.

McVay said. “Offensively, we have to take much better care of the football. That’s something that, if we want to be the football team that I expect us and anticipate us to to be in this second half of the season, we have to be better in that phase of the game. … Really, when you look at it, that is why we lost against the Dolphins. You can look at a lot of different things, but turnovers and inability to handle that (zero) pressure. … We’ve moved on from it, but we certainly didn’t ignore it.”

GREAT!!! Another Goff thread for me to read and participate in!!! This is soooo friggin AWESOME!!! There is no place I'd rather be than here discussing how good Jared Goff is!!! I am sooo happy!!!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Has Goff's STB performance against Miami changed your outlook for this year?

Great Bordeni215November 12, 2020 02:29AM

Re: Has Goff's STB performance against Miami changed your outlook for this year?

zn168November 12, 2020 03:00AM

I believe in their ability to learn

LMU93107November 12, 2020 04:21AM

max147November 12, 2020 04:31AM

Ramsdude126November 12, 2020 05:26AM

Rams43133November 12, 2020 08:05AM