Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I believe in their ability to learn

November 12, 2020 04:21AM
I think the test of a team is not their ability to not make mistakes or lay a big egg in a game but rather how they respond and adapt to it. I have zero doubts the Rams have spent quite a bit of time the past 2 weeks now focusing on strategies for beating zero blitz/coverage, etc. It's an issue for the entire offense to master- Goff, McVay, the OL, RBs, etc.

Goff was very good overall their first 5 games and vs. Chicago. As a team they need to examine why they played so poorly in the first halves of three games (@BUF, @SF and @MIA, outscored 70-19 collectively). Mitigate disastrous first halves like those and they can and will play with anyone. Anyone.

Special teams also HAVE TO settle down. Hekker and the punt team are doing their part but the rest of the ST units have to be steady.

And the defense has to continue to learn and get better. Getting Fuller and Robinson back in the mix are pluses. And hopefully Lewis is now ready to contribute more the 2nd half of the season. He's averaged 14 snaps/game on defense the past four games. I'd like to see that double going forward.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Has Goff's STB performance against Miami changed your outlook for this year?

Great Bordeni213November 12, 2020 02:29AM

Re: Has Goff's STB performance against Miami changed your outlook for this year?

zn168November 12, 2020 03:00AM

I believe in their ability to learn

LMU93105November 12, 2020 04:21AM

Re: I believe in their ability to learn

max147November 12, 2020 04:31AM

Ramsdude126November 12, 2020 05:26AM

Rams43133November 12, 2020 08:05AM