Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Key to beating the Whiners...this Sunday...stop Mostert.

October 14, 2020 07:46AM
RamsAl48
I'm thinking the 49ers game plan is to run on 80% of the plays. Hopefully the linebackers and safeties take good angles in tackling Mostert..if he gets past the defensive line....it might be off to the races.... I'm worried about our linebackers lack of speed.

In addition, expect Salah to stack the box and dial up the blitz on Goff. Rams offensive line need to dominate from the start. Time possession football is going to be key to the game.....we need to wear down that defensive line first and then expose their secondary.

Terrell Lewis needs to have a break out game and watch out for cut blocking (or cut and roll blocking should be banned in the NFL) which is a Shanahan tradition.....passed down from the old man and Walsh era.

Speaking of Salah, I hope we don't have to watch the cameras break to him every two minutes while he's acting like a cheerleader on the sidelines like we had to endure last season. I mean, what was up with that?

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread. Good post.

"He who knows all the answers has not been asked all the questions."
- Confucius

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
- Patrick Rothfuss

"With age comes wisdom, but sometimes age comes alone."
- Oscar Wilde
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Key to beating the Whiners...this Sunday...stop Mostert.

RamsAl48323October 14, 2020 06:22AM

Ramsdude126October 14, 2020 06:25AM

RamsFanSinceLA127October 14, 2020 07:46AM

Only way to stop the cheering.....

roman18215October 14, 2020 08:18AM

And when the cameras do show Salah....

RAMbler128October 14, 2020 08:51AM

Re: Only way to stop the cheering.....

RamsAl48103October 14, 2020 09:55AM