Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Lirim H - tryout with Jets

October 09, 2020 01:20PM
I hope Samuel gets better with experience as you hope Rookies do, but its scary having a Rookie Kicker on a Playoff Contender. All my sons and I have a hard time watching when he comes out to kick. Yes an old saying you want him to grow with the team, but NFL games all seem to be fairly close and a mistake here and there including a missed kick can have huge implications whether its in the game presently being played or the future of the team going forward that yr. Our Rams had some brutal Rookie Kickers in Nelson and McLaughlin but that is on the Rams History Channel now, maybe this time is different. Imo with the type of team we have now I would rather have the Experienced Kicker in Liram, so what if its the CFL. Sloman kicked in College. Yes Sloman was Drafted in the 7th rd. I sure hope Sloman turns out. A lot of young Kickers in my yrs of watching the NFL seem to bounce around a few teams until they stabilize and become more consistant. DV used say you must have a consistant kicker. One of the 1st things he did with our Rams was get Jeff Wilkins. In Philly he lost in his 1st Playoff game because the Kicker missed an Xtra Pt. GO RAMS !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Lirim H - tryout with Jets

RamsFanSince69569October 09, 2020 12:04PM

kw13201October 09, 2020 12:07PM

LBCRAM222October 09, 2020 01:02PM

BerendsenRam234October 09, 2020 01:20PM