Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: McVay confirms that Rams aren’t interested in Fournette...

September 01, 2020 11:46AM
You know, I think McVay shouldn't say that we have no interest in him. He should say we like our backs and have no interest to sign him at THIS TIME.
Two seasons ago, we picked up a power back who ran us into the SB. Fournette could be a similar signing. If he doesn't get scooped up and we have an injury at HB he might be the perfect guy to sign. I'm 100 percent fine with not rushing in to sign him for more than 4 million dollars when we have a great all around give it the college try type in Malcomb Brown who deserves to play more, Henderson, a third rounder who is one of the best YPC runners in the history of college football who is also a blazer and Akers, who we just spent a secobd round pick on as he's a great YAC back who also has breakaway speed. You have to show loyalty and confidence in your guys so I get writing off Fournette. But, here's the other side of the coin. Fournette is a proven, still young, successful experienced RB. He's not expensive for the type of numbers he has generated in the NFL. If we did sign him, MB would understand. The youngsters would get it too. We would be that much deeper beginning with a known entity in the first position.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

McVay confirms that Rams aren’t interested in Fournette...

Rams43354September 01, 2020 11:28AM

SoCalRAMatic188September 01, 2020 11:46AM

ramBRO182September 01, 2020 12:27PM