Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Here's my 2 cents......"Stay in your lane."

August 29, 2020 07:20AM
If you are a professional athlete, then everyday you show up and do your job......"You stay in your lane" punch your time clock, and head home to your family after a hard, honest days work.

Then, on "your" time.....You can be as politically active as you want. Go walk a protest. Go sign a petition and do what the NBA did with getting Arena's for voting locations........Go help pass out food or give tons of money to help with your cause. Go help STOP the riots.

Employees get fired if they don't follow rules......My brother's company say's the same thing as what I wrote above......Not at work!.....On your time, then fine.

My hope is.......The NFL learns from the NBA and MLB.......The NFL has seen what may happen one way or the other. NBA has done it one way, then MLB has done it another way.

Basically, keep sports a place where people can "escape" for 3-4 hrs and watch a game......PLEASE smiling smileysmiling smiley.......Simple, "Just stay in your lane."

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

TRANSCRIPTS: Rams QB Jared Goff - Media Availability - August 27 2020 QB Jared Goff

Shaky426August 28, 2020 12:14AM

TRANSCRIPTS: Rams Head Coach Sean McVay, WR Robert Woods - Media Availability - August 27 2020 Head Coach Sean McVay

Shaky354August 28, 2020 12:16AM

Just what I've been saying: the NFL is now about politics

RockRam229August 28, 2020 11:00AM

Re: Just what I've been saying: the NFL is now about politics

ramBRO180August 28, 2020 11:15AM

True dat! I just want sports as sports, politics as politics

RockRam239August 29, 2020 04:21AM

Re: Here's my 2 cents......"Stay in your lane."

oldschoolramfan207August 29, 2020 07:20AM