Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: WR Van Jefferson, and the active roster

May 01, 2020 10:07AM
Have to think that this crisis played a part in the selection process??

I do

Cam might need some learning.But they have Brown, who has started, and Henderson who will be into his second season.

Lewis may need some learning. And they have enough help to warrant not needing him early

Burgess I guess will just need reps; Very, very much like John Johnson did, and a couple of games into the season? Wouldn't surprise me to see him gain snaps. Nick Scott might not make it to final group......

But they could use some instant help within the WR group. Just like Kupp, Reynolds, and Everett as rookies, I'll have an eye any time they can work Jefferson into the formation. Sometimes it meant little with the aforementioned receivers, and other times it could be a big play. Using a pick on Jefferson in this time of pandemic might have been the wiser of the choices for the club. Mims would have needed more seasoning, and developing than Jefferson. Probably quite a bit more.

Nice thing is that Kupp is a player / coach already, and I expect these two might just have a connection before they ever slide the pads on.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Five things to know about new Rams WR Van Jefferson

RamBill535May 01, 2020 05:56AM

Re: WR Van Jefferson, and the active roster

leafnose218May 01, 2020 10:07AM

I think McVey runs a precise offensive system

ramzilla216May 01, 2020 10:52AM

Re: I think McVey runs a precise offensive system

oldschoolramfan166May 01, 2020 07:52PM

Re: I think McVey runs a precise offensive system

Old Goat182May 01, 2020 09:42PM