Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So I just got done doing a Youtube draft video - check it out

April 17, 2020 06:49PM
Anyhow, last week no name invited me to do an interview for his and his friend Jake's youtube channel [www.youtube.com] A very weird fantasy. We talked for a little over an hour about QBs, WRs, RBs and even TEs. Draft talk, fantasy football talk. All sorts of fun stuff. That stuff should be posted in the next couple of days I will update this post when I see it. Or no name certainly can. I will warn you, I have a face for radio and haven't been interviewed since HS. Thank goodness these guys carried me.

Their website [www.averyweirdfantasyfootball.com] has(with my permission) published the top 100 of my big board and at least the WR top 10 list so far. So it actually looks professional. I encourage everyone to take a peak.

Anyhow, I just wanted to share what Josh and Jake are doing. Esp. since Josh (no name) is from our board and one of us. Its pretty cool, and a couple of really cool guys with a love for football and fantasy football.

Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way. - Ragnar Lothbrok
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

So I just got done doing a Youtube draft video - check it out

Deadpool463April 17, 2020 06:49PM

Re: So I just got done doing a Youtube draft video - check it out

AlbaNY_Ram257April 18, 2020 01:57AM

Looking forward to it.

stlramz136April 18, 2020 08:49AM