Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What I'd like to see done this off season

January 03, 2020 10:07AM
I'll keep this as short as I can.

1) Keep as much of the staff intact as possible, but add an OC. Don't even think about dumping Wade.

2) Re-sign Whit if the price is decent ($7 mil?). No, he's not the same he was a couple of years ago, but he is still a very good LT and those aren't easy to come by.

3) Let Brockers go; he's just not panned out as a 3-4 DE and especially at the cost and what he'll possibly get on the open market.

4) Let Weddle go. Rapp and JJ will be a better tandem.

5) Add a top tier OG in FA. We need someone who can blow holes open all by himself.

6) Keep Littleton. He's our best ILB or OLB and a unique player suited for today's modern game.

7) Use 2nd and 3rd rounds to go after the best OL there. Whether OT, OG or C. But...... do not reach. If there is no one there, then there is no one there. We have need for a true 3-4 DE/DT or 2.

8) I'd keep Matthews if possible, because he can be moved around to any LB position. But, I'd sacrifice him in a heartbeat to have enough salary cap to sign a seriously good and physical OG.

9) Ramsey is a no brainer. Any kind of talk about trading him is ludicrous.

10) Gurley will not and cannot be traded; the cap hits are just too devastating. Like all of your, I don't know what to think about him. Some of his problems were the lack of blocking in front of him, but he also wasn't physical or elusive. Rams will have to live with what they have.

11) McVay needs to diversify his offense; it became predictable.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What I'd like to see done this off season

RockRam520January 03, 2020 10:07AM

yep...I agree with all ya said here.....NM

SunTzu_vs_Camus147January 03, 2020 10:20AM

Re: What I'd like to see done this off season

Rams43196January 03, 2020 10:59AM

Re: about Brockers ....

AlbaNY_Ram210January 03, 2020 11:57AM