Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Great stuff in there

December 23, 2019 02:51PM
Agree with your thoughts on all of it

I was very happy with coach and his play calling, too. Worked to every one's talents. Good stuff.

Gurley hitting the corner was a good sight.
He can run: Can he still push? He did on one play, and going into next season it's got to be a known.

Littleton
has to be retained. If he is off the roster, they're going to have to draft a guy, and that's expecting a lot a lot from a rook.

Reeder
Good on the guy making the team, and playing his way onto the field. Great story.
That said Micah Kiser has had an entire extra season to get ready for 2020. If he isn't in the mix to play, and play large come Sept 2020 they've got to shop the college group coming up.

Which is twice I've said something about draft related acquisitions. It's mandatory to offset the CAP with youngsters. Already have their work cut out for them don't they?

Okoronkwo
Yeah; Good spotting and I'm not sure I caught him out there. So much easier to quickly note rotations at the live games.
I don't think they'll overwork Dante. So, yeah, next Sunday should give Obo a good chance to make things happen.

and.........

The Ugly
Not sure how many times now I've seen Goff toss a pick six in the last 5 games, but it feels like he's got one for nearly every one of them.
One thing to intercepted but clean ones for scores are devastating. To me, that was the game. He had played so very well, and continued to, but the damaged was done.

and....
yeah......I was, and I still am furious with the lack of rush on that last offensive play. WTH !
Move him off the mark, indeed

I'm good with Fotu

WR may be a need.
If Reynolds is off to another city, and Cooks has crested his career, then we have a gap. Most of the college WRs I've seen other than the "big names" have been more possession types. Not to say that they can't fly, but I suppose I'd prefer a hands / route technician over pure speed. But, I could be convinced otherwise, too.

Thanks, Alyo, as always
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout Game 15 ... 9ers in SF ...

alyoshamucci510December 23, 2019 12:43PM

Re: Blinkscout Game 15 ... 9ers in SF ...

idaram219December 23, 2019 12:57PM

Re: Great stuff in there

leafnose187December 23, 2019 02:51PM

Lynch is my plan B

alyoshamucci284December 24, 2019 07:16AM

Re: Blinkscout Game 15 ... 9ers in SF ...

dzrams210December 23, 2019 03:08PM

Fotu is a large human being!

RAMpant Defense235December 23, 2019 04:04PM