Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Same answers every week lately

November 12, 2019 03:19AM
CROMWELL21
Shoot we'll work on it.
If you don't change history you're doomed to repeat it.

And the lies about Gurley are getting annoying.

I've been annoyed with Snead and McVay since last year when their answers about Gurley didn't match up with their use of him down the stretch and in the playoffs. Their explanations sounded fishy to me then and now we can all see for ourselves that things were not on the up and up. I began to lose some respect for the FO because of it which makes me even more skeptical now than ever. Here's what McVay said back in April:

During the postseason, McVay said Gurley was fully healthy yet only gave him 14 carries in the two most important games of the year. With an offseason to recover, he should be 100 percent by the time the season starts, but that won’t stop everyone from questioning what happened at the end of last year. "You can expect Todd to be a focal point of our offense going forward... He's in a good place, he's feeling good and will continue to be a central piece of our offense and I don't see that changing."

[theramswire.usatoday.com]

I realize that revealing information about certain health conditions is a touchy situation and there are many reasons a team may not want to do that. But the media and fans aren't blind or stupid. Their cockamamie explanations were only going to go so far and last for so long. They've backed themselves into a corner. So now what?

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2019 04:03AM by MamaRAMa.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Sean McVay - Media Availability - November 11, 2019

Shaky388November 12, 2019 12:38AM

Same answers every week lately

CROMWELL21256November 12, 2019 02:51AM

yup. Gurley narrative is disingenuous

max154November 12, 2019 03:16AM

Re: yup. Gurley narrative is disingenuous

SeattleRam232November 12, 2019 03:44AM

Re: Same answers every week lately

MamaRAMa201November 12, 2019 03:19AM

they have to stick to it now

Hazlet Hacksaw175November 12, 2019 03:56AM