Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

yup. Gurley narrative is disingenuous

November 12, 2019 03:16AM
The narrative is very awkward.

They won’t tell the truth, so they’re stuck in this coverup. Vinny said Gurley doesn’t want it out that he has to be on a pitch count. And the Rams are respecting his wishes. That’s the reason why you won’t hear Gurley saying give me the damn ball. Gurley isn’t the shy type. This is the same guy who said it’s a middle school offense in 2016. So we’re stuck with this disingenuous narrative that comes off sounding ridiculous.

Gurley looks like a different guy to me not only on the field but in his demeanor. He doesn’t look happy with coaches on the sidelines. He’s no longer a captain. Very strange situation. As it stands, they may have to carry him another year because of cap, but it’s not a healthy situation for the team.

I heard Edwards say his position is guard. That’s where he feels strongly that he ends up playing long term.

Anyways, this team is probably gonna finish around 8-8 this year, especially with this OL and schedule. Playoffs are highly unlikely. Goals for next 7 games should be 1) don’t get Goff killed. 2) get a good look at the young guys on the OL. 3) see what we’ve got in Henderson.

~ max ~
“The consciousness of good intentions disdains ambiguity.” - Alexander Hamilton
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Sean McVay - Media Availability - November 11, 2019

Shaky388November 12, 2019 12:38AM

Same answers every week lately

CROMWELL21256November 12, 2019 02:51AM

yup. Gurley narrative is disingenuous

max153November 12, 2019 03:16AM

Re: yup. Gurley narrative is disingenuous

SeattleRam231November 12, 2019 03:44AM

Re: Same answers every week lately

MamaRAMa201November 12, 2019 03:19AM

they have to stick to it now

Hazlet Hacksaw175November 12, 2019 03:56AM