Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pretty certain the #1 issue was Tom Coughlin. I like Coughlin myself.

October 22, 2019 10:19AM
He has been a winner at Boston College. In 2 years, he took a brand new Jags team to the AFC Title. When he got to the NYG, he "hurt the feelings" of Strahan and Tiki Barber. I recall those two taking to the media to slam Coughlin's tough style. Coughlin was the one who cured Barber of his constant fumbling. A couple of seasons later, the Giants took out the MIGHTY Patriots in the Super Bowl. Would do it again later. Not long after his return to Jax in a upper management role, the Jags AGAIN were one game from the SB just 2 years ago. Glad Ramsey played well for the Rams this past Sunday and he will probably continue to do so. He strikes me as a thin skin DIVA. He is also known to take shots at coaching when things do not go well. That can be a distraction. Coughlin just doesn't CONSTANTLY coddle to drama that so many players seem to like. Coughlin also covered Ramsey's back after the brawl with Cincy's Green.

I am glad Ramsey is a Ram. But I am VERY curious how well the attitude is in 2 seasons. I hope he stays, behaves and plays well but I can see him being another Deion Sanders.......Always going to the team with the bigger offer. I stick by what I said last week. Glad he's here but we all need to be prepared to take the bad with the good.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Interview: Jalen Ramsey Talks about his departure from Jax

Speed_Kills410October 22, 2019 09:04AM

Long, but pretty revealing about Jax and about Jalen. (nm)

RockRam153October 22, 2019 09:47AM

Pretty certain the #1 issue was Tom Coughlin. I like Coughlin myself.

Ramgator173October 22, 2019 10:19AM

Barring something strange, Rams will make him highest paid

RockRam154October 22, 2019 10:26AM

And $$$$$$$$ thickens the skin of most pro athletes!

Ramgator113October 22, 2019 12:17PM

Re: Interview: Jalen Ramsey Talks about his departure from Jax

Rams43124October 22, 2019 02:10PM