Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Leaving aside the injury possibility...

October 01, 2019 12:46PM
Rampage2K-
Steve
Best teams in the NFC in order:
Saints, Packers, Bears, (and Seattle or Dallas) and Eagles will make a big comeback, too. Rams may not make playoffs.

---------------
me: Rams not making the playoffs was never a possibility for me....but now it looks kinda like 10-6 might be the high end for this year...O line is the problem (GOff, RB sitch and Defense will sort themselves out). After game 1 I thought maybe 12-4, but 11-5 realistically. AFter the Browns game I thought 10-6; and now I don't know if the interior can handle most D lines. [though Suh when he is on, and Vitae are a huuuuuge load). If Goff plays 16 games, I think maybe we can go 10-6--but 16 games with that O line....we need Edwards to step up.

Just looking at the schedule and being the glass half full type , I see 10-6 as our floor and 13-3 as our ceiling.

Split with Hags
Split with Niners
Sweep Cards

Cincy, Pitt, Falcons are down....

Bears look atrocious on offense- game is in LA

Baltimore at home, Baltimore showing cracks

Dallas showed they can be handled.

I think the defense will get back on track this week and praying the o-line will start to gel soon.

...10-6 to 13-3 sounds about right to me.

Actually, given that they're 3-1, 10-6 (7-5 from here on out) would be very surprising.

1) This team isn't going to quit.

2) They're not the horrible defense we saw on Sunday.

3) The suboptimal offense is STILL averaging 27.5 mpg (excluding the defensive score).

I think it's fair to ask if they're as good as last year's team; fair to ask if they can get home field advantage; fair to ask if their ceiling this year is "elite; " fair for other teams' fans, who don't know this team as we do and who don't wish the Rams well, to wonder if they'll make the playoffs.

But I personally see absolutely no reason to think this team won't go 7-5 (or 8-4, 9-3...) and make the playoffs.

Then we'll see!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

NFL thoughts by another fan

Steve407October 01, 2019 08:55AM

Re: NFL thoughts by another fan

Rampage2K-146October 01, 2019 09:39AM

Re: NFL thoughts by another fan

Steve136October 01, 2019 09:59AM

Rams D has to step it up

NewMexicoRam102October 01, 2019 12:41PM

Re: Rams D has to step it up

Rampage2K-143October 01, 2019 12:49PM