Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What have we got on the spacecraft that's good?

September 25, 2019 10:13AM
This is NOT a criticism of all the criticism of late.... I'm an active participant in more than a few of those criticisms believing them to have some to a lot of credibility.

And yet... and as I stated during this last game... my 'overall' impression of the Rams is not merely that they ARE talented but that they 'should' win on any given Sunday. I'm confident.

So I thought.. just as somewhat of a 'break'... like to hear what you, as an individual, think are the well functioning aspect(s) of the 2019 Rams. Now I realize, of course, that some will consider their particular 'criticism' so overwhelming that there ARE no bright spots... but that's not what I'm getting at. Even the most negative of us SURELY see 'some' good.. and I'm wondering what those things are.

For me: I think our WR corp is very good to excellent. I'm happy with our TE's when healthy. The LB corp was 2nd only to the OL in 'worry' for me going in but to me they seem very improved. Our DB's appear to me to be getting more 'physical' with each passing moment.

Donald is a 'gimme'.... but the whole DL seems to me to be very good, and what has gone a bit 'awry' this year, to me, seems more 'scheme' oriented than a lack of talent.

Mama made a great point on the GTF this last game... getting at 1st half performance vs 2nd half performance and McVay's adjustments.. the Rams ARE getting stronger in the 2nd half of game. So McVay CAN do it... and I think it's just a matter of time... and not a long time... til McVay figures it out and fixes the 1st half play.

Ram's can make mistakes, very bad mistakes, and overcome them. You may differ from me here but for me that is the sign of a very good team. All I have to do is refer back to decades+ of an utter inability to do that to know that this is no small thing... in fact, I think it's huge.

Like to hear what you think is still good on the spacecraft? - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What have we got on the spacecraft that's good?

JamesJM341September 25, 2019 10:13AM

Not so sure anything really went/is bad...

roman18146September 25, 2019 10:30AM

More good than bad...

JamesJM145September 25, 2019 10:43AM

To me the most what's good thing is....

roman18124September 25, 2019 11:10AM

Re: To me the most what's good thing is....

sfbayram122September 25, 2019 09:34PM