Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: A juicy “view from the stands” post by Max...

September 09, 2019 12:06AM
Also...

Carolinians are so nice. Being from NY it felt wonderfully strange to interact with the fans at the stadium. Nicest crowd I’ve ever been around at any pro sports venue anywhere. Also interesting that they didn’t have much confidence in their team. Guys sitting around me don’t have much faith in Cam.

The team had rust. Or whatever you want to call not being sharp. Panthers had it too. It’s the new week one in the NFL. Gurley was not as sharp as CMC, but he was better than the end of last season Gurley for sure. No PS, limited TC, it’s what I expected. There’s a reason he’s not a captain this year, not enough time on the practice field.

I watched the Goff pick on game pass after the game. It’s not the same as seeing it live. You don’t get the same appreciation for game speed from a video monitor. That was more a great break on the ball by the DB than a bad play by Goff.

Fowler is so fast, especially for his size. Rams will need to pay him. They better have money for him and Littleton.

Next week will tell us a lot more. Not sure if we have a good team or a legitimate SB contender just yet. And oh, yeah, let Reynolds walk next year. Heck, I’d give his snaps to Thomas next week.

~ max ~
“The consciousness of good intentions disdains ambiguity.” - Alexander Hamilton
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A juicy “view from the stands” post by Max...

Rams43621September 08, 2019 03:28PM

max144September 09, 2019 12:06AM

zn137September 09, 2019 12:12AM

max106September 09, 2019 12:34AM

David Deacon144September 09, 2019 01:16AM

my perspective from the couch

LMU9395September 09, 2019 03:22AM