Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A juicy “view from the stands” post by Max...

September 08, 2019 03:28PM
Here’s our beloved max...

IT WAS BRUTALLY HOT OUT THERE

It was 95 degrees in direct sun beating down on us. Had to be brutal for the guys traveling 3 time zones.

We got the win because the Cam was worse than Goff. Goff just played smarter, but he didn’t look decisive. Even in pregame warmups, he was uncharacteristicly inaccurate. My son said Goff is missing guys badly. It carried over into the game especially early.

CMC is amazing to watch close up. What an athlete. He looked better than Gurley. Gurley is not the same guy I saw in NY in 2017. Not yet.

I’ve seen enough of Reynolds. He’s one of those guys with size and ability but I’ll never trust. He’s gone next year, bet on it.

I think we caught a break playing Cam week one. Our DBs especially Talib, were rusty. Tackling was not sharp.

From the field it looked like Goff had enough time but wasn’t decisive. Just looked a beat slow. But they weren’t giving us the deep ball at all. Noteboom has the best feet of any of our OL. Noticeably quicker and ligher than Whitworth, and even more so than Hav. Watching them in pregame warmups, Noteboom really stood out. BAllen looks like a fire hydrant. He got bull rushed a bit.

Bottom line, we won a game that very good teams win on the road in less than ideal conditions.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A juicy “view from the stands” post by Max...

Rams43621September 08, 2019 03:28PM

Re: A juicy “view from the stands” post by Max...

max145September 09, 2019 12:06AM

zn138September 09, 2019 12:12AM

max107September 09, 2019 12:34AM

David Deacon144September 09, 2019 01:16AM

my perspective from the couch

LMU9395September 09, 2019 03:22AM