Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Quick hits and pics from my trip on Monday at camp

July 30, 2019 01:06PM
First of all, I wish y'all had a chance to make it out to one of these open practices....the Rams have come along way since their first year back and just keep adding more to an already fantastic experience...shaded bleachers, kids zone, food court, beer garden, team gear store, stage for the legends, autograph booths, free swag, etc. the Rams truly are a first class organization
Amazing thinking back to 1994 when you could just walk up and watch practice on a beat up field with about 10-20 other fans.... no bleachers, no food, no fanfare, nothing. Times sure have changed as it has become a festival of sorts with thousands of fans, even on a Monday afternoon
Met up with my bro ValleyRam(Dave) and ran into ramithard(BRAD) great seeing those guys.

Ok back to the day....Cool to walk into the main concourse and see all the legends there just hanging out, signing or on stage talking Rams. Not much of an autograph hound so I headed up to the fields to watch the players warm up and get some good seats. Got lucky by sweet talking to some little cutie at the season ticket members booth and she hooked me up with a "preferred seating" pass that was a sectioned off bleacher with free snacks and beverages....definitely a nice surprise.

Watching the QB's warm up there is no doubt who the starter is as Goff just throws such a better looking ball with zip...Bortles looked good too, he's a big kid. Him on Goff seem to be buddies as they were always hanging out and doing drills with each other .... at the end of practice they walked over to the southeast side of the fields and had a little battle of throwing the ball in the big yellow trash can....Bortles made one, Goff was close but didn't get one in. Pretty fun to watch

Gurley, looks fast and no indication that he is hurt...looked great. Once again he ended his day on the juggs machine like he always does.

Looks like McVay finally might have found his Chris Thompson role in the form of rookie Darrell Henderson ... dude catches everything and is quite shifty. A short guy, but not little... can't wait to see him in preseason

Not only do the Rams have three great WR's, they now have four!!! Reynolds looks like a different player compared to last training camp.... he stole the show today by getting wide open on a long bomb with a perfect throw from Goff.... Woods dropped and easy TD in red zone portion, but he won't do that in a game ever.

Not a lot of physical stuff as they were in shells as opposed to fully padded.

Fun to watch McVay do what he loves and that is coaching them up...he's all over the place and always coaching.

GZ was booming 60 yarders right at us....and Hekk was drilling punts as usual

NRC made a hell of an INT

Rapp seemed to get plenty of reps with the ones...looks good.

Everett and Higbee look like men amongst boys out there....they should both be improved in 2020

Big Whit had the day off

That's all I really got....Always seems to go by so fast.

Didn't bring in the nice camera as I just didn't feel like lugging it around, although I wish I did ...here are some crappy iPhone pictures for you though

Goff heading out early

My new girlfriend Samantha hooking me up winking smiley

Torry and Mike Jones talking about the past and the future

Jared and Blake warming up doing some throwing on the run drills

Eric is always gracious and has time for the fans

Hekker booming them

Some of my fan club

Goff throwing darts

ValleyRam showing off his autograph hound skills

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Quick hits and pics from my trip on Monday at camp

Rampage2K-801July 30, 2019 01:06PM

Re: Quick hits and pics from my trip on Monday at camp

Ramsdude213July 30, 2019 01:56PM

RAMbler232July 30, 2019 02:24PM

Love it, though your fan club is shrinking . . . :-)

stlramz194July 30, 2019 02:28PM

Quick hits & pics from my trip on Monday at camp: Sweet

Anonymous User164July 30, 2019 02:53PM

Glad you had a blast

NewMexicoRam148July 30, 2019 02:54PM

Most excellent 2K...

JamesJM138July 30, 2019 03:09PM

Crazylegs139July 31, 2019 03:48AM

Great stuff

RamUK134July 31, 2019 04:03AM

appreciate the effort....thanks nm