Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Road trip to Los Angeles?? My conscience is getting to me.

July 17, 2019 01:06PM
Gator,

Dude, hate to say it, but you will probably regret it IF you don’t go! I stared watching the Rams in ‘70 and can remember being shocked when they moved to Angel Stadium. Been to 4/5 in Anaheim. Move out if the country in ‘03 and haven’t been to a game since they have been back home. It doesn’t look like I will be back in the states until next year. Even thought I’m confident their new digs will blow me away I would love to see them play a game in the Coliseum hopefully with the white horns.

LAX is 12 miles from the coliseum and I’ve gotten a rental car as cheap as $15/day (w/our insurance). Have friends in LA & Orange County, so no clue on hotel cost. But hotels are plentiful and Expedia is a good place to look around, TripAdvisor is also a good place to window shop.

As per safety, lived in LA for 6 years and never had a problem. Plus, I’m sure there are some LA posters on this board who would be happy to meet up.

If you can’t make I understand, time & $$, but if you do I doubt you will be disappointed. The Coliseum is almost 100 years old, yes it is outdated, but it is still a beauty!

Safe travels!

BeachBoy
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Road trip to Los Angeles?? My conscience is getting to me.

Ramgator315July 17, 2019 05:40AM

See ya there!

AlbaNY_Ram130July 17, 2019 06:19AM

Re: Road trip to Los Angeles?? My conscience is getting to me.

BeachBoy100July 17, 2019 01:06PM

why did half the replies get deleted????

Rampage2K-119July 17, 2019 01:39PM

I went to the Coliseum for the first time last November

NewMexicoRam143July 17, 2019 02:02PM

Agreed the Coliseum is a great experience...

JamesJM106July 17, 2019 02:10PM