Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Some 5th round, and later, guys I like...

April 01, 2019 08:00PM
PSJRam
In no particular order

kahale warring - TE - san diego state I like him, and have him in round 3. That might be low.

isaiah johnson - CB - Univ of houston A bit raw, but great size, I have him slotted into the 4th round.

max scharping - OT - northern illinois not a zone fit, but Ilike him. round 4.

olive sagapolu - DT - Wisconsin (This is the one guy I think could be gone prior to 5th round). He'll be around in the 6th, 34 NTs seem to drop

All of these guys have unique skill sets and/or physical abilities and are positions of need.

Anyone else like these guys as fairly low risk, high upside picks on the backside of this years draft?

I like your picks, and every one of these guys could be around in the 5th. Warring was late to football but has a terrific skill set, Johnson is long CB with,what?, 2 years at CB, so he is going to need a year or 2, which would work for what LA is doing. Scharping is a OG in the NFL in a power scheme, so not a great fit for LA, but if anyone could make him work in a zone offense, its LA. Sagapolu just doesn't move the needle for me. I think Alyo really likes him.

All in all a great list.

Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way. - Ragnar Lothbrok
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Some 5th round, and later, guys I like...

PSJRam570April 01, 2019 03:53PM

Deadpool299April 01, 2019 08:00PM

Scottish Ram231April 02, 2019 10:02AM

Isaiah johnson is a target of mine for the third round.

alyoshamucci305April 02, 2019 11:05AM

Great list, +1...................................................... .............nm

idaram318April 03, 2019 08:26AM