Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: 7 round mock draft: Addressing immediate (and future) needs. Article.

March 19, 2019 07:52AM
Cornerback seems like the most pressing need for the Rams.
With Talib and Peters uncertain future preparing for their departure would be a good idea.
Because of Talib’s age and Peters lack of production the first part of the year the Rams should draft a cornerback if there is one they feel would be a long term solution at cb.
Personally I would prefer Peters not be a long term solution because his on field gambling, “you feel me” interviews and confrontation with a fan show lots of potential problems.

Kaiser showed good tacking in preseason and I have hopes he could turn into a London Fletcher tacking machine in the middle.

OLine depth is high on the needs list.

I have been worried since Gurley second season he was getting over used. Hurdling tacklers didn’t help either, but seems he has stopped doing it.
Rams should be good enough this year to limit his carries during the season so he can carry the load in the playoffs.

I like Higbee because he has good run blocking and has shown ability to make some tough catches and get some tough yards after the catch.
Everett and Mundt provide athleticism and clutch potential respectably.

Obo should provide edge depths he has the expected athleticism he was drafted for.

With big contracts already locked up by Donald, Gurley and Goff Rams will need to have production from younger players and short term veteran free agents.

Maintaining the success of the last two year is paramount to luring short free agent veteran talent.
A good example of this is the Golden State Warriors. They were able to lure Durant to short term contracts.
Durant might leave after this year instead of execrsizing a player option, but it will release 24+ million salary cap to replace him.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

7 round mock draft: Addressing immediate (and future) needs. Article.

Rams43441March 19, 2019 06:22AM

just cant see them

PHDram198March 19, 2019 06:52AM

Not a big fan of ND players.

Deadhead Ram178March 19, 2019 07:50AM

Re: Not a big fan of ND players.

stlramz139March 19, 2019 08:27AM

sfbayram175March 19, 2019 07:52AM

bigjimram21126March 19, 2019 08:29AM

Not drafting an OL

no name247March 19, 2019 11:13AM